Achieve your best smile with cosmetic dentistry in West Los Angeles!
At Kawata Dental, we want you to achieve your best smile, one that you’ve always dreamed of. Patients who are seeking that radiant, perfect grin are encouraged to ask our dental team about the advantages of using cosmetic dentistry for results!
Not everyone is born with a perfect smile—perfect alignment, perfect size, perfect shape, or even perfect color. This is where cosmetic dentistry comes in. A cosmetic dentist in West Los Angeles, such as Dr. Ben Kawata, works with patients to build the dreamy smile they’ve wanted with smile makeover treatments.
What is a smile makeover?
A smile makeover is a special and unique combination of cosmetic dentistry procedures used to achieve beauty. These procedures are used to disguise imperfections or replace missing teeth. They may include several treatments together for optimum results. At Kawata Dental, we have several cosmetic procedures that may be used for a smile makeover treatment, including:
- Composite resin bonding – cover or fix imperfections of the smile with composite resin bonding, which allows for same-day repairs of the teeth.
- Teeth whitening – a brighter smile is sometimes the first start when it comes to enhancing one’s look. We offer professional whitening solutions that provide speedy results that exceed those achieved with over-the-counter alternatives.
- Porcelain veneers – disguising problems such as chips, cracks, and even gaps between teeth can be addressed with the use of veneers. These ceramic facings are custom-made to cover imperfect teeth in a more permanent manner than composite resin bonding.
- Inlays and Onlays – inlays and onlays are conservative restorations used when patients have areas of decay. Instead of unsightly silver amalgam fillings, inlays and onlays are used for a more seamless appearance.
- Dental crowns – dental crowns are ceramic restorations used to cover an entire tooth’s structure for protection, cosmetic purposes, or even as a tooth replacement.
- Composite Tooth Colored Fillings – Improve your mouth's functionality and your teeth's natural aesthetics! Composite fillings allow more conservative preparation because they bond so well to the tooth structure, that means less drilling and smaller fillings! Also, if you replace old ugly silver fillings the white fillings blend perfectly with the rest of your smile.
Call Kawata Dental today for an appointment!
If you are ready to go with achieving your next smile makeover, contact Dr. Ben Kawata, our West Los Angeles cosmetic dentist at Kawata Dental, to discuss your options. His dental practice is located at 12211 West Pico Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90064 and can be reached by phone for an appointment at (310) 826-6123
BACK TO ARTICLES